ZKM

Take a Peak Behind the Mask

"Success is the sole earthly judge of right and wrong."- Adolf Hitler

Monday, September 27, 2010

Sick and Tired

I haven't posted for awhile because I am one lazy-assed, miserably busy Sociopath. Misery being the key word. I'm sick, exhausted and belligerently homicidal. What's new?

But let me tell you, if I could get my hands on the wriggling sludge of a human who contaminated me with their filth- you couldn't fathom all the devilish things I'd do to them if given half a chance. Hell, even I cannot think of a torture satisfying enough to rectify this heinous transgression.

People push my buttons on purpose. I'm convinced. Sometimes people say or do things so stupid in front of me, that I find myself gazing intently into their eyes, searching for that gleam of menace that would make it all make sense. But alas, I do not find it. There are really humans that idiotic and ignorant in this world. Too stupid for any kind of useful manipulation.

Of course, then there are always the smart ones. The actually smart ones and the ones that think they're smart. Personally, I don't have a preference. I enjoy them both just the same. Everybody has their weaknesses, I just happen to be talented at finding those pesky little nicks in the armor of the masses, that's all. That's not to say I don't have some flaws of my own.

Oh contraire, I have myriads of interesting little quirks. Like my complete lack of patience and explosive temper. I overreact harshly to what others may consider 'little things'. I realize this is not conducive to success. Which is why both of those traits are very carefully masked.

I am by no means foolish- and that is what emotional people are. Authentic emotions are never allowed to surface. Sure, I express 'anger' all the time- after all it's only human. But never the real thing. Why? Because honest emotions are harder to control. Especially when the entire spectrum of your emotions are all simple variations of anger. That can lead to trouble.

Perhaps I will elaborate another time.


No comments: