ZKM

Take a Peak Behind the Mask

"Success is the sole earthly judge of right and wrong."- Adolf Hitler

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Roadkill



Some idiot kid jumped out in front of my car today as I was going in excess of 60 mph. I briefly considered mowing him down, but then realized that could increase my insurance premiums. Damn. The annoying thing about it is if I had hit that kid, many people would consider that a tragedy. I consider it natural selection. Why do people see social Darwinism as such a bad thing?


It seems another famous Psychopath seemed to run with the idea of natural selection... Guess who;

"Nature is cruel; therefore we are also entitled to be cruel. When I send the flower of German youth into the steel hail of the war without feeling the slightest regret over the precious German blood that is being spilled, should I also not have the right to eliminate millions of an inferior race that multiply like vermin?"

No comments: