ZKM

Take a Peak Behind the Mask

"Success is the sole earthly judge of right and wrong."- Adolf Hitler

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"Hanging Out" with a Dose of Vengeance


Today I was rudely interrupted from my late afternoon slumber by a friend who wanted to, 'hang out." From that moment my day was, in affect, ruined. And as she asked me where I wanted to go, I couldn't think of anything more fun than ruining someone else's day the same way. So, I suggested we go to to the one person's house I knew hated 'hanging out' as much as me. And of course, calling ahead was completely out of the question, he needed to answer the door as pantless as I had. Preferably after having JUST been asleep.

It was worth it. His door was open so we literally got to wake him up right out of bed. Instantly, my mood lifted. Anyways, long story short, on my way home I saw the oddest thing. There was an old hippie sitting in the middle of his yard, in nothing but his tighty-not-so-whities, under a sprinkler system, cracking walnuts and tossing them into a bowl 5 feet away. And people say life is meaningless! Pshaw! I could only dream to be so content in my idiocy that cracking nuts in my skivvies could bring me so much joy.

Aren't there laws against public indecency? I can honestly say I've never wished for a paintball gun more than I did at that moment in time. It truly cements my argument that some people deserve to die sadistically cruel deaths. Not that I care anything for justice, I just want to convince others to take a step toward the' Dark Side'. I believe it is an easier task than convincing anyone else to step towards the light.


1 comment:

grim reaper said...

am with you my friend on that one i rather live in the dark side than in the light at least there it is black and white