ZKM

Take a Peak Behind the Mask

"Success is the sole earthly judge of right and wrong."- Adolf Hitler

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sociopathic Quote of the Day:



"Nature is cruel; therefore we are also entitled to be cruel. When I send the flower of German youth into the steel hail of the next war without feeling the slightest regret over the precious German blood that is being spilled, should I not also have the right to eliminate millions of an inferior race that multiplies like vermin?" -Adolph Hitler

I use a lot of Hitler quotes, because he is one of the most well-known recognized Psychopaths of our time. Just look at what he was capable of doing. He took on the world, and though I believe he was borderline Narcissistic, I would like to take credit for his brilliance by categorizing him under the banner of Sociopath. Although I must admit, the Meth he was on throughout the war does deserve a great deal of consideration in that respect.

No comments: