ZKM

Take a Peak Behind the Mask

"Success is the sole earthly judge of right and wrong."- Adolf Hitler

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Privacy


One thing I absolutely hate about Empaths is their blatant use of emotional blackmail to get what they want. This is also known as, the Guilt Trip. Unfortunately for them, I could care less if their feelings are hurt or who gets screwed over because of me. That however, does not make it any less irritating when they try. I'm sick of idiots flinging their emotions at me like a chimpanzee flings shit. I hate when I have to pretend to care- because it has me at a loss. Why are their feelings hurt? I can't relate. The only 'emotion' I understand is anger. Everything else I 'feel' are just states of being- like being annoyed, or irritated, etc.

One.. quirk, I do have however is an extreme sense of territorialism, for the lack of a better word. I need privacy, I don't like Beings in my space. It is almost to the point of obsessive compulsive. I don't like hugs or other forms of physical affection and I don't like people touching my things. It makes me want to gut them. And I would- were it not for my rigid self-control. Why is it Humans these days are so intrusive? They want to know everything about each-other and spill everything about themselves. Shamelessly. Recklessly and foolishly. Human bonds are so over rated that people are desperate for the kind of 'connection' songwriters wail about. "Love, all you need is love..." what a sack of shit. Because having 'friends' and a 'soul-mate' is so important to society now people throw themselves into commitments with no thought.

They meet a stranger on a train and spill their life story- their hopes, their dreams and all the things the world really couldn't give half a damn about. It's disgusting and makes the world a much easier place for people like me to thrive. Desperate, lonely people are like fudge to Sociopaths- you take that analogy wherever you'd like.

“When it comes to privacy and accountability, people always demand the former for themselves and the latter for everyone else.”- David Brin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm
I feel so dumb
that's the only word I can say
hmm
-Yeonji

Anonymous said...

hmm
I feel so dumb
that's the only word I can say
hmm
-Yeonji